The Public Relations Office:
- guarantees the exercise of the rights of information, access and participation pursuant to Law no. 241/1990;
- facilitates the use of the services offered to citizens, also through the illustration of the regulatory and administrative provisions, and information on the structures and tasks of the institution, if applicable;
- promotes the adoption of telematic interconnection systems for the use of the services offered to citizens, if applicable;
- guarantees the exchange of information between the Office and the other structures operating in the Administration, promoting and organizing internal communication;
- promotes inter-institutional communication, through the exchange and collaboration between the public relations offices of the other administrations
- prepares the forms for the use of the services provided by the institution and analyzes and processes the results of the tools used to verify the degree of citizen satisfaction.